- All applicants must submit a completed application and $30 application fee to MUHS.
- Applications must be submitted prior to taking the November entrance exam.
- For convenience you may fill out an application online.
- All applicants must take the MUHS Entrance Exam.
- The Entrance Exam will be held on Friday, Nov. 4, 2016 and Saturday, Nov. 5, 2016. A Make-up Exam will be offered on Saturday, Nov. 12, 2016.
- Once a student has submitted an application and has completed the exam, MUHS will request transcripts from his current school.
How are students selected?
Marquette University High School does a thorough evaluation of every applicant. Below is a list of items that are used to help with the selection process:
- Review of admission application.
- Review of academic progress reports from 6th through 8th grade including grades, attendance and behavior.
- Results of entrance exam.
- Review of entrance exam written essay.
- Review of previous standardized test results.
- Confidential Teacher Recommendation.
- Student Interview (if necessary).
- Student must successfully complete 8th grade.