Mothers Guild Used Book Collection
May 21, 2021
- Location TBD
The Mothers Guild will run their annual Used Book Sale in July. Students may drop off their books at school on May 21 after exams. Collected books will be sold at the sale in July. All money from the sale goes back to the MUHS families:
Types of Resources Being Collected:
- Textbooks listed on the 2021 Spring Textbook Collection list (being used in the 2021-2022 school year.) Please check back for link to the list.
Types of Resources Not Being Collected:
- Books missing pages, loose pages, torn bindings or in such condition that they cannot be used for class.
- Complete the student textbook inventory form (linked below)
- Each textbook must include an envelope labeled as follows:
Last name, First name
Student ID number
For more information, review the Mothers Guild Used Book Collection documents linked below (check back for the Spring Collection List):
Textbook Buyback through eCampus May 19 - June 19
From May 19 through June 19, eCampus will also buy back many of the textbooks used this past year. Click here to begin the process. Step-by-step instructions are listed below or refer to: eCampus Textbook Buyback FAQ
- From the eCampus homepage, click on the “sell now” button.
- Enter the ISBNs for each textbook you would like to receive a quote for into the boxes on the left side of the screen. The ISBN is the 10- or 13-digit number found on the back of your book.
- Once you have entered up to 8 ISBNs, select the “Get the Quote” button to receive a pricing quote for the items entered.
- After receiving your quote, you can select which books you would like to sell and which books you would like to keep. Once your selections have been made, choose "Sell These Books", and you will be taken to your Buyback Cart.
- Now that you have selected your books, you can select “Sell These Books.”
- Next, you will be asked to Select the Payment Option.
- Once you select your payment option, enter the information requested to receive your FREE UPS shipping label and select “Complete.”
- Place the packing slip in a box, ensure that the books are packed securely, and affix the UPS shipping label to the outside of the box. Then, take the package to your local UPS shipping location, and you’re done!
If you have any questions about this process, please email eCampus at k12support@ecampus or call eCampus support at 844-523-8980.
Mothers Guild Used Book Sale
As a service to Marquette University High School, the Mothers Guild organizes the Used Book Sale. This is a great help to parents because the books are sold at discounted prices and 100% of the sales go directly to the families who sell their books.
Wednesday, July 21
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Bring class schedule and list of specific books you need to purchase (taken from the 2021-2022 textbook list (check back in early July for this list).
- Bring a large box or bag to carry your books - no backpacks allowed into the sale.
- All sales final.
- Payment by CASH or CHECK only - each book must be paid for individually.
CASH - Please bring small bills. We are unable to make change.
CHECK - Checks are made out to the individual seller. You may end up writing many checks.
(Paperbacks cost anywhere from $2-$12, textbooks $25-$100)
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, anyone entering the building will need to wear a face mask. We will be asking everyone’s cooperation in practicing social distancing to ensure safety for all. This could result in limiting the number of people allowed in the sale at one time.
PICK-UP MONEY AND UNSOLD BOOKS:
Wednesday, July 21 (same day as the sale)
3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- This is the preferred date/time especially for graduated seniors.
- Additional pick up for current students: Registration Day on Aug. 18 at the Mothers Guild table.
- MUHS is unable to store any unclaimed books. Books not picked up by Aug. 18 will become the property of Mothers Guild and will be disposed of.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fran Maloney at 414-933-7220.NOTE: Textbooks should be purchased by the first day of school. We advise students to purchase all other school supplies after the first day of classes when teachers will distribute course syllabi stating required course materials. If you cannot find a book at the Used Book Sale, new and used books may be purchased through eCampus, Marquette High's online bookstore - information can be found below.
MUHS Online Bookstore - eCampus
If you cannot find a book at the Used Book Sale, new and used books may be purchased through eCampus, Marquette High’s online bookstore. It will be open on July 21, 2021.
The MUHS online bookstore can be found at https://muhs.ecampus.com/. eCampus is operated by a reliable and experienced educational book distributor that serves as the online bookstore for many Jesuit High Schools throughout the United States.
Information including step-by-step instructions for orderting textbooks will be posted in early July.