2019 - 2020 Textbook List (updated 7-19-19)
|Loyola Reading Project Book Descriptions|
Mothers Guild Used Book Sale
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
9 a.m. – Noon
- Payment by CASH or CHECK only - each book must be paid for individually. Paperbacks cost anywhere from $2 - $12, textbooks from $25 - $100.
CASH - Please bring small bills. We are unable to make change
CHECK - Checks are made out to the individual seller. You may end up writing many checks.
- Bring class schedule and list of specific books you need to purchase (taken from the 2019-2020 textbook list that will be available on the MUHS website in mid-July).
- Bring a large box or bag to carry your books - no backpacks allowed into the sale.
- All Sales Final
Pick Up Money and Unsold Books:
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 (same day as the sale)
4:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- This is the preferred date/time especially for graduated seniors
- Additional pick-up for current students: Registration Day on Aug. 19 at the Mothers Guild table.
- MUHS is unable to store any unclaimed books. Books not picked up by Aug. 19 will become the property of Mothers Guild.
As a service to Marquette University High School, the Mothers Guild organizes the used book sale. This is a great help to parents because the books are sold at discounted prices and 100% of the sales go directly to the families who sell their books.
Students should have all their books by the first day of school, Aug. 21. If you cannot find a book at the Used Book Sale, new and used books may be purchased through eTECH Campus.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fran Maloney at 414-933-7220.
MUHS Online Bookstore - eTECH Campus
Online Bookstore will open on July 24, 2019
eTechCampus is operated by a reliable and experienced educational book distributor that serves as the online bookstore for many Jesuit High Schools throughout the United States. To get started, visit the eTechCampus website, set up an account, search for the textbooks needed for your courses, add books to a virtual shopping cart, and check out with the shipping method of your choice.
We trust that you will find the eTechCampus website easy to navigate but have included instructions using eTech Campus:
- eTechCampus FAQ flyer
- Step-by-step instructions for ordering textbooks through eTechCampus
- Informational Flyer
Important Information Regarding your Textbook Purchases for the 2019-2020 School Year:
- Both the 2019-2020 Booklist and the eTechCampus online bookstore include important information regarding the textbook format options, free web links, access code requirements, and supplemental and/or optional materials needed for all MUHS courses. Please read the notes provided by your course section teacher for important information.
- When creating your eTechCampus account, please use your MUHS email or an email that you routinely check and your student ID number. Access codes and information about access online materials will be sent to the email used to create the eTechCampus account.
- Search for course materials by course number and the first three letters of the teacher's last name. For example, if you have Ms. Zunac for freshman English, you would search for course number 010ZUN.
If you have any questions about the eTECH Campus, please send an email to email@example.com. This email is checked daily and Mrs. O'Hara will work as quickly as possible to answer your question or resolve a problem.