Purchasing Books for the 2020-2021 School Year:
Finalized schedules and the book list will be available in mid-July. Further information will be communicated during the summer. Students should have all their books by the first day of school, Aug. 21.
Mothers Guild Used Book Sale
As a service to Marquette University High School, the Mothers Guild organizes the Used Book Sale. This is a great help to parents because the books are sold at discounted prices and 100% of the sales go directly to the families who sell their books. Sale Flyer
Wednesday, July 22
9 a.m. - Noon
- Payment by CASH or CHECK only - each book must be paid for individually.
CASH - Please bring small bills. We are unable to make change.
CHECK - Checks are made out to the individual seller. You may end up writing many checks.
(Paperbacks cost anywhere from $2-$12, textbooks $25-$100)
- Bring class schedule and list of specific books you need to purchase (taken from the 2020-2021 textbook list on the MUHS website).
- Bring a large box or bag to carry your books - No backpacks allowed into the sale.
- All sales final.
Due to COVID-19, anyone entering the building will need to wear a face mask. We will be asking everyone’s cooperation in practicing social distancing to ensure safety for all. This could result in limiting the number of people allowed in the sale at one time.
PICK-UP MONEY AND UNSOLD BOOKS:
Wednesday, July 22 (same day as the sale)
4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- This is the preferred date/time especially for graduated seniors.
- MUHS is unable to store any unclaimed books. Books not picked up will become the property of Mothers Guild and will be disposed of.