The academic calendar shows all school days, exam days and vacation days. At times the school schedule may need to be adjusted. Communications to parents and students will be made by the principal as soon as possible when a situation arises.
Any questions regarding the school calendar should be sent to Mr. Casey Kowalewski, dean of students, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to: Quarterly Calendar 2022-2023 (updated 12-7-22)
Bell Schedule for 2022-2023 School Year
- Class transition time is 6 minutes.
- Homerooms will meet three times per week to provide student activities and socialization during the day.
- Dedicated Advising time will be provided to address the socio-emotional well being of students.
- Late start will be offered on Thursdays with a Liturgy period for worship and faith formation.
- PDF Version
* Period begins with morning prayer.
** Daily Announcements take place at the end of this period.
*** Daily Examen: Period will begin with 3 minutes of silent reflection.