To apply for admission at Marquette University High School, please follow the instructions below.
- Visit SchoolAdmin (Marquette High's Admissions Portal). Create an account and bookmark the page.
- Complete application in SchoolAdmin. Once submitted, please allow 24 hours for the system to generate your checklist.
- Request report cards and past standardized tests. You will need the school email for this.
- Request English teacher and math teacher recommendations. You will need the English and math teachers' emails for this.
- Register for the HSPT Entrance Exam. Students will write their personal essay on the day they take the exam. *If your son plans to take the HSPT at another high school, he does not need to take it again with MUHS, however, he will need to write and upload his personal essay using the SchoolAdmin checklist.
Contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
There are no events to display