- All applicants must submit an application completed by a parent or guardian and a $30 non-refundable application fee to MUHS.
- Applications are still being accepted. Students who apply after Dec. 1 will make arrangements with the Admissions office to take the entrance exam.
- The application includes a personal essay that needs to be written by the student and uploaded before the application can be successfully submitted. The writing prompt for the personal essay is:
Why do you want to attend Marquette University High School and how do you envision the school will help you grow as a young man? What individual strengths or qualities do you possess and how will you contribute these gifts to the MUHS community?
- All applicants must take the MUHS Entrance Exam. Registration for the Entrance Exam is completed as part of the Admissions application. Students who apply after Dec. 1 will make arrangements with the Admissions office to take the entrance exam.
- Once a student has submitted an application and has completed the entrance exam, MUHS will request his academic records and a teacher evaluation from his current school.
How are students selected?
Marquette University High School does a thorough evaluation of every applicant. Below is a list of items that are used to help with the selection process:
- Review of Admissions application.
- Results of entrance exam.
- Review of written essay.
- Review of academic progress reports from 6th through 8th grade including grades, attendance and behavior. (MUHS will request.)
- Review of previous standardized test results. (MUHS will request.)
- Confidential teacher evaluation. (MUHS will request.)
- Student interview (if necessary).
- Student must successfully complete 8th grade.
There are no events to display