- Create a SchoolAdmin account. Click on the "Freshman Application" button below.
- Complete application. Submit an application and a $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Request report cards and past standardized tests. Using your SchoolAdmin checklist, send a request for 6th-8th grade report cards and past standardized tests from the applicant's current middle school. You will need the school email for this.
- Request a teacher recommendation. Using your SchoolAdmin checklist, send a request for the English teacher to complete our online recommendation form. You will need the English teacher's email for this.
- Register for the HSPT Entrance Exam. Through your SchoolAdmin account, you can sign up for a date to take the entrance exam. Students will write their personal essay on the day they take the exam. If your son plans to take the HSPT at another high school, he does not need to take it again with MUHS, however, he will need to write and upload his personal essay using the SchoolAdmin checklist.
Contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.