Campus Visit Program
Campus Visit Shadow Program
Campus visit shadow dates for spring 2023 are full.
Campus visit dates for 8th graders for fall 2023 will be available on the website in late August.
If you have questions about our Campus Visit program, please contact the Admissions Office at 414-933-7220 or email@example.com.
Come discover Marquette High School - Get matched with a current student host and be a Hilltopper for a day!
What will a shadow day look like for students?
- Attend classes
- Meet teachers
- Eat lunch
- Take a tour
- Make friends
- Learn more!
What about parents?
- Attend a coffee session during 1st period to meet the Director of Admissions, Mr. John Meuler
- Learn more about Marquette High and the admissions process
- Walk around to see some classes in action
- Ask questions in a small group setting
- Coffee session is optional and lasts about 30-45 minutes in length
Hope to see you here!
Drop Off and Parking Information
Thursday Campus Visit Shadow Days
- Drop off at 8:45am
- Parent coffee session begins at 9am
- Pick up at 2:45am
Friday Campus Visit Shadow Days
- Drop off at 7:45am
- Parent coffee session begins at 8am
- Pick up at 2:30am
- Student pick-up and drop-off should be done at the Henke Entrance on Michigan Street.
- Parents can park in the lot next to the school.
- Mr. Holahan will be in the Henke Entrance to greet families and hand out lunch passes.