2017 Entrance Exam
All young men interested in applying to Marquette University High School are required to take the Entrance Exam at Marquette High.
Make-up Entrance Exam:
- Friday, Dec. 15, 9 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Important: Students interested in taking the make-up exam on Dec. 15 need to call Ms. Erin Brown in the Admissions office to confirm a seat, 414-933-7220 Ext. 3027.
Onsite Written Essay:
- Students who took the Entrance Exam at another Catholic high school must complete the onsite written essay. Call Ms. Erin Brown in the Admissions office to schedule.
- The test is the STS High School Placement Test (commonly referred to as the HSPT). In addition, students will complete an onsite written essay.
Preparation for the Exam:
- Students should get a good night’s sleep.
- On the day of the exam, students should eat a good breakfast.
- Arrive between 8:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. Registration will not begin until 8:30 a.m. The exam will begin promptly at 9 a.m. and end at 12:45 p.m..
- Pencils and test materials will be provided.
- No calculators will be allowed.
- Students are encouraged to bring a beverage to have during the exam. They may also bring a light snack to have during the break.
- Cell phones must be turned off during the exam.
- Dress code is casual.
Complete Admissions Application Prior to the Exam:
- All young men interested in admission to Marquette University High School must submit the following application, prior to taking the entrance exam. The non-refundable application fee is $30.
- Applications must be submitted before taking the November entrance exam.