All young men interested in applying to Marquette University High School are required to take the Entrance Exam.
Registration for the Entrance Exam is completed as part of the Admissions application.
Entrance Exam Dates for the Class of 2024:
- Friday, Nov. 8, 2018; 8 a.m. - noon
- Saturday, Nov. 9, 2018; 8 a.m. - noon
About the Exam:
- The test is the STS High School Placement Test (commonly referred to as the HSPT). In addition, students will complete an onsite written essay.
Preparation for the Exam:
- Students should get a good night’s sleep.
- On the day of the exam, students should eat a good breakfast.
- Pencils and test materials will be provided.
- No calculators will be allowed.
- Students are encouraged to bring a beverage to have during the exam. They may also bring a light snack to have during the break.
- Cell phones must be turned off during the exam.
- Dress code is casual.
Complete Admissions Application Prior to the Exam:
- All young men interested in admission to Marquette University High School must submit the online application prior to taking the entrance exam.
- The non-refundable application fee is $30.