Summer EXPLORE! Programs for 2021
Thank you for your interest in our Summer EXPLORE! programs. Class information is posted and registration is now open. Brochures are being mailed the week of April 19. If you are interested in receiving a brochure, please sign up for our Future Hilltopper mailing list.
Summer EXPLORE! programs provide learning and social opportunities for boys from all schools entering grades 3 - 9 in fall 2021. Programs are taught by current faculty, staff and coaches with the same excellence that is the hallmark of a Marquette High education. This is an ideal time for your student to make new friends, meet teachers and coaches, and experience the Marquette High community.
View our brochure to learn about the classes being offered and register today!
Additional sessions have been added for the following classes:
- Stock Markets & Investing, June 21-24
- Money Matters: Personal Finance Fun, June 21-24
We will be offering the following programs this summer. Grade levels are for fall 2021.
- AAA Program (Academics, Arts & Athletics) - grades 6, 7, 8
- AAAA Program (Academics, Arts, Athletics & Admissions) - MUHS Class of 2025
- Journey Through Beautiful Mathematics - grades 6, 7, 8, 9
- Introduction to Python Programming & Math - grades 6, 7, 8, 9
- Money Matters: Personal Finance Fun - grades 6, 7, 8, 9
- Stock Markets & Investing - grades 6, 7, 8, 9
- Learning with Legos: Competitive Engineering - grades 5, 6
- Pre-Science Olympiad - grades 7, 8, 9
- Gettysburg to Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter - grades 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Peddling through the Past: A History of Milwaukee Bike Tour - grades 6, 7, 8, 9
- Milwaukee Hidden History Hike - grades 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Deutschplatz, German Language Camp - grades 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Movie Making - grades 7, 8, 9
- Drum Set Camp, Intermediate - grades 8, 9, 10
- Drum Set Camp, Advanced - grades 10, 11, 12
- Positive Pooch: Dog Safety Training and Puppy Play - grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Sport Camps - grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Future Hilltopper Mailing List
Join our Future Hilltopper Mailing list to receive information about Summer EXPLORE! and sport camps as well as other opportunities to experience the Marquette High community throughout the year.
2021 COVID Safety Protocols
The safety of our community and visitors is our No. 1 priority. Marquette High will take all necessary measures to ensure the safety of all students, faculty, and staff. We follow Milwaukee Health Department guidelines and have consulted with medical professionals to devise safety protocols. The various safety procedures in place at the start of Summer EXPLORE! Programs will be sent to families as part of the reminder email families will receive prior to the first day of class.