Summer EXPLORE! Camps 2018
Summer EXPLORE! programs provide learning and social opportunities for boys from all schools entering grades 5 - 9. A variety of programs are offered in Computer Science, History, Science, German, Visual Arts, Multi-discipline (Academics, Arts & Athletics) and Forensics.
Summer EXPLORE! programs are taught by current faculty, staff and coaches with the same excellence that is the hallmark of a Marquette High education. This is an ideal time for your student to make new friends, meet teachers and coaches, and experience the Marquette High community.
Many classes still have openings. For classes that are full, contact JoAnn Cekanor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on a waiting list.
- AAA - Academics, Arts and Athletics - CLASS FULL
- AAAA - Academics, Arts, Athletics and Admissions
- Hour of Code - CLASS FULL
- 3-D Design and Animation - CLASS FULL
- Fun with Google Apps
- Learning with Legos: Competitive Engineering
- Animal Ecology Adventures - CLASS CLOSED
- Pre-Science Olympiad: Engineering Challenge - CLASS FULL
- Hidden History of Milwaukee
- Father Marquette History Mystery - CLASS FULL
- Civil War Institute - CLASS FULL
- Deutschplatz - German Language Camp
- Movie Making
- Forensics Boot Camp - Coed Program
- Advanced Forensics Day Camp - Coed Program - CLASS CLOSED