Summer EXPLORE! Camps 2019
Summer EXPLORE! programs provide learning and social opportunities for boys from all schools entering grades 3 - 9. A variety of programs will be offered in Computer Science, History, Science, German, Visual Arts, Music, and Multi-discipline (Academics, Arts & Athletics).
Summer EXPLORE! programs are taught by current faculty, staff and coaches with the same excellence that is the hallmark of a Marquette High education. This is an ideal time for your student to make new friends, meet teachers and coaches, and experience the Marquette High community.
- AAA - Academics, Arts & Athletics
- AAAA - Academics, Arts, Athletics & Admissions
- Minecraft Method - Learning Through Gaming
- 3-D Design and Animation
- Math is Amazing with Desmos.com
- Picture Yourself on the Moon with Pixlr.com
- Slideshows that Make the Grade
- What Can A Spreadsheet Do for You?
- Learning with Legos: Competitive Engineering*
*Please note, the morning session is full. An afternoon session has been added.
- Pre-Science Olympiad: Engineering Challenges
- Hidden History of Milwaukee
- Riding Through Milwaukee's Transportation History
- Civil War Summer Institute
- Movie Making
- Drum Set Camp (Coed Program)