Summer EXPLORE! Programs for 2022
Summer EXPLORE! programs provide learning and social opportunities for boys from all schools entering grades 5 - 8 as well as incoming MUHS freshmen (grade 9). Programs are taught by faculty, staff, coaches and alumni with the same excellence that is the hallmark of a Marquette High education. This is an ideal time for your student to make new friends, meet teachers and coaches, and experience the Marquette High community.
VIEW OUR BROCHURE TO LEARN ABOUT ALL THE GREAT CLASSES WE ARE OFFERING THIS SUMMER.
Classes still accepting registrations:
- Introduction to Sheepshead (Gr. 5-8): July 11-14; 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Let's Play Cribbage (Gr. 5-8): July 18-19; 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Positive Pooch: Dog Safety Training and Puppy Play (Gr. 6-8): July 25-28; 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Stock Markets & Investing: Course 2 (Gr. 7-9) Prerequisite: 2021 Stock Markets & Investing: Course 1 (either session) OR 2022 Stock Markets & Investing: Course 1 (June 13-16); two options of the same class available:
July 11-12; 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
July 13-14; 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Milwaukee Hidden History Hike (Gr. 5-9); multiple dates of the same class available:
June 29; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
July 12; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
July 28; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Hidden History of Milwaukee - tour the sites by school van (Gr. 5-8); multiple dates of the same class available:
July 26; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Pedaling through the Past - A History of Milwaukee Bike Tour (Gr. 6-9)
June 28; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
414-933-7220, Ext. 3303
Registration for sport camps is now available under Athletics: Sport Camps - Youth
Future Hilltopper Mailing List
Join our Future Hilltopper Mailing list to receive information about Summer EXPLORE! and sport camps as well as other opportunities to experience the Marquette High community throughout the year.