Summer EXPLORE! Camps 2019
Summer EXPLORE! programs provide learning and social opportunities for boys from all schools entering grades 3 - 9. A variety of programs will be offered in Computer Science, History, Science, German, Visual Arts, Music, and Multi-discipline (Academics, Arts & Athletics).
Summer EXPLORE! programs are taught by current faculty, staff and coaches with the same excellence that is the hallmark of a Marquette High education. This is an ideal time for your student to make new friends, meet teachers and coaches, and experience the Marquette High community.
- AAA - Academics, Arts & Athletics
- AAAA - Academics, Arts, Athletics & Admissions
- Minecraft Method - Learning Through Gaming
- 3-D Design and Animation
- Math is Amazing with Desmos.com
- Picture Yourself on the Moon with Pixlr.com
- Slideshows that Make the Grade
- What Can A Spreadsheet Do for You?
- Learning with Legos: Competitive Engineering
- Pre-Science Olympiad: Engineering Challenges
- Hidden History of Milwaukee
- Riding Through Milwaukee's Transportation History
- Civil War Summer Institute
- Movie Making
- Drum Set Camp (Coed Program)
Brochures were mailed to our mailing list on March 12 and should be arriving in your mailbox soon.
If you have not joined our mailing list, please complete the Future Hilltopper Sign Up:
Or, email the information listed below to JoAnn Cekanor, Program Coordinator at email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Student Name
- Grade in fall 2019
- School in fall 2019
- City, State, Zip
- Parent Name
- Parent Email
- Parent Phone