Summer EXPLORE! Program
Summer EXPLORE! programs provide learning and social opportunities for boys from all schools entering grades 3 - 8 as well as incoming MUHS freshmen (grade 9). Programs are taught by faculty, staff, coaches and alumni with the same excellence that is the hallmark of a Marquette High education. This is an ideal time for your student to make new friends, meet teachers and coaches, and experience the Marquette High community.
The 2023 classes will be held during the following weeks:
- June 12-16
- June 19-23
- June 26-30
- July 10-14
- July 17-21
- July 24-28
Review the PDF of the brochure linked below for class descriptions and register now!
Brochures will be mailed in mid-March. If you would like to receive a printed brochure when it is available, please sign up for our Future Hilltopper Mailing list if you haven't done so already.
2023 Summer EXPLORE! will include the following camps. Grades are entering fall 2023.
- AAA Program - Academics, Arts & Athletics - grades 6, 7, 8
- Makey Makey and Scratch-tastic Fun - grades 4, 5
- Minecraft: Education Edition - grades 4, 5
- Money Matters: Personal Finance Fun - grades 6, 7, 8, 9
- Stock Markets & Investing: Course 1 - grades 6, 7, 8, 9
- Stock Markets & Investing: Course 2 - grades 6, 7, 8, 9
- Learning With Legos: Competitive Engineering - grades 5, 6
- Pr-Science Olympiad: Engineering Challenge - grades 7, 8, 9
- Hilltopper Robotics: Introductory Challenge - grades 7, 8, 9
- Pedaling through the Past: A History of Milwaukee Bike Tour - grades 6, 7, 8, 9
- Milwaukee Hidden History Hike - grades 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Hidden History of Milwaukee Van Tour - grades 5, 6, 7, 8
- Who's Who in Milwaukee History - grades 3, 4, 5
- Civil War Institute Hits the Road! - grades 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Hilltoppers in World War II - grades 6, 7, 8, 9
- Spanish Language Summer Experience - grades 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Positive Pooch: Dog Safety Training - grades 6, 7, 8
- Introduction to Sheepshead - grades 5, 6, 7, 8
- Intermediate Sheepshead - grades 5, 6, 7, 8
- Let's Play Cribbage - grades 5, 6, 7, 8
- Strategic Board Games - grades 6, 7, 8
- Adventure Book Club - grades 5, 6, 7, 8
- Drum Set Camp / Beginner and Intermediate Sessions - grades 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Special Program Hosted at MUHS: Milwaukee Jazz Institute (MJI) Summer Jazz Camp - grades 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Registration for sport camps is available under Athletics: Sport Camps - Youth
Future Hilltopper Mailing List
Join our Future Hilltopper Mailing list to receive information about Summer EXPLORE! and sport camps as well as other opportunities to experience the Marquette High community throughout the year.
414-933-7220, Ext. 3303
Program Cancellation/Refund Policy
Marquette High reserves the right to close programs with maximum enrollment and to cancel programs that do not meet the minimum enrollment 14 days prior to the program starting date. In the event a program is cancelled by the school, participants will receive a full refund.
Families who voluntarily withdraw from the program 14 days or more before the program start date will receive a full refund less a $10 administrative fee. Refunds will not be given for cancellations that are less than 14 days prior to the program start date.
If a student voluntarily withdraws after the first day of the program start date, no refund will be issued. There is no pro-rated adjustment of the program fees based on the number of days attended.