Transfer students will be considered for admission to MUHS based on the following conditions:
- Space is available in the class.
- Applicant has a 3.0 GPA or higher at current school.
- All Transfer applicants will be reviewed by the MUHS administration to determine if the applicants will benefit from the school's program.
- MUHS must receive the following information:
- Completed transfer application (create a SchoolAdmin account to submit the application)
- Applicant's most recent grade transcript
- A copy of all standardized test scores
- A letter of recommendation from current school
- Any discipline records
- Student interview as needed
- Student essay with the following points:
- Problems you may have had at present school and reasons for leaving
- Accomplishments at your present school
- Specific reasons for wanting to attend MUHS
Questions should be directed to the Admissions department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-933-7220.