Tuition & Financial Aid
2023-2024 Tuition: $15,600
Tuition before grants: $23,910
Offset grant for all students: $8,310
Percentage of students receiving financial aid - 45%
Number of students in Milwaukee Parental Choice Program - 120
Merit Scholarships: Magis, Beacon and Horizon Caddie
Service Scholarship: St. Ignatius Service and Leadership Scholarship
We believe that cost should not be a barrier to an MUHS education, which is more affordable than you might think. In fact, MUHS typically awards $3.1 million in aid each year (five-year average). Overall, nearly half (45%) of families receive financial aid for students to attend Marquette University High School.
Nearly half of families receive financial aid
In the 2023-24 school year, the actual cost to educate an MUHS student is $23,910. Because of our generous benefactors, each student receives a grant of $8,250 to offset tuition. The 2022-23 tuition figure is $15,600, before any additional financial aid or scholarships that a family may receive.
Freshman Applicants - Class of 2028
The Financial Aid application deadline is Nov. 1, 2023.
Financial Aid awards are distributed by mid-January 2024, after Admissions decision letters are mailed to the students.
The Financial Aid application deadline is in March for current students.
|Family income||MUHS students
|Less than $60K||63||$11,169||$8-$12K|
|$140K and above||50||$4,690||$2-$8,500|
- Who receives financial aid at MUHS?
- What is the range of financial aid for families with various income levels?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Does MUHS offer merit-based scholarships?
- Does MUHS provide any service-related scholarships?
- Are there any other scholarships available outside MUHS?
- Is there a tuition payment plan?
- When will I be notified of any financial aid assistance?
- Does MUHS participate in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program?
- Is private school tuition tax deductible?
- Who decides how much financial aid a family receives?
- How do I fill out the application if I am a divorced, separated or single parent?
- Who should I list in Part II Dependents?
- I do not have my current Federal Income Tax return available because I have filed for an extension. Will my application still be accepted?
- Why am I applying to a third party (FAIR)?
- Is my personal financial information shared with any organizations other than FAIR?
- How will I know if FAIR has received my application?
- I still have questions. Who can I talk to?