There are two different opportunities to discover Marquette High School in person:
1) Students can come for a campus visit "shadow" day and get matched with a current student host to be a Hilltopper for the day!
2) Families can come in for a private tour with the Director of Admissions, John Meuler. All tours take place after school from 3:30-4:30pm. Please call 414-937-7800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour!
What will a shadow day look like for students?
- Attend classes
- Meet teachers
- Eat lunch
- Take a tour
- Make friends
- Learn more!
What about parents?
- Attend a coffee session during 1st period to meet the Director of Admissions, Mr. John Meuler
- Learn more about Marquette High and the admissions process
- Walk around to see some classes in action
- Ask questions in a small group setting
- Coffee session is optional and lasts about 30-45 minutes in length
Drop Off and Parking Information
Thursday Campus Visit Shadow Days
- Drop off at 8:45 a.m.
- Parent coffee session begins at 9 a.m.
- Pick up at 2:45 p.m.
Friday Campus Visit Shadow Days
- Drop off at 7:45 a.m.
- Parent coffee session begins at 8 a.m.
- Pick up at 2:30 p.m.
- Student pick-up and drop-off should be done at the Henke Entrance on Michigan Street.
- Parents can park in the lot next to the school.
- Mr. Holahan will be in the Henke Entrance to greet families and hand out lunch passes.