Jake Cosson has been named the new head varsity volleyball coach at Marquette University High School, Director of Athletics Bob Herman has announced.
Team and individual portraits from winter sports picture day are available to view and order online. Use the link and instructions below to access your photos. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
- Go to: https://www.vipis.com/group/5365a522/marquette-uni...
- Select "View now" on the green Sports Team & Individual tile
- Select your school year and team photo (individual images will appear in the gallery with your team photo)
- Follow the instructions to select your package or products and enter your information
- You will receive a confirmation email
- You can sign up here to receive emails about your athlete's photos from VIP: https://forms.gle/76aEShZQXpWJPTp48
- If you can't find your team, it may have been photographed at a later date, so please check back within two weeks of your picture date.
Marquette High offers a variety of sports and performance camps for current Marquette High student athletes as well as all boys in grades 3 - 9.
The Hilltopper Alpine Ski Team took second place at this year's State Championship Meet! It was a fun, cold, and successful race; 2nd place is the best ski team performance in Marquette High history. Tournament Results:
Hilltopper senior grappler, Liam Hughes, wrestled to a fourth place finish at #145 on Saturday, Feb. 13, at the 2021 WIAA State Tournament.
Keith Klestinski has been named head varsity football coach at Marquette University High School. Klestinski served as the interim head varsity football coach for the last year.
MUHS Sophomore Jon Tobon made Team USA history Jan. 13, becoming the first American to earn any speedskating medal – in long track or short track – at the Youth Olympic Games.
Marquette University High School celebrated 50 years of its highly accomplished Soccer program Nov. 23 at the Italian Community Center. Former coaches, players, and friends to the program gathered to recognize the program's incredible record of success.