Fitness Staff Bios
Fitness Staff Bios
Michael Duehring - Director of Performance & Fitness
2013 NSCA High School Strength & Conditioning Coach of the Year
- M.S. in Sport Management from Cardinal Stritch University
- M.S. in Exercise Science from University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- B.S. in Physical Education/Exercise & Fitness Management from University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist*D (NSCA)
- Registered Strength & Conditioning Coach*D (NSCA)
- USA Weightlifting Club Coach (USAW)
- USA Track & Field Level I Coach (USATF)
- Golf Conditioning Specialist
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- Director of Performance & Fitness at Marquette University High School since 1999.
- Served on the Board of Directors for NSCA - Wisconsin, the state chapter of the NSCA.
- Instructed at Marquette University teaching Olympic Style Weightlifting and Strength and Conditioning Labs.
- Over 16 years of personal training experience working with young athletes to senior citizens, both in home and at various training studios.
- Developed and directed No Limit Performance & Fitness, providing multiple health and fitness services to individuals, small groups, and businesses.
- Published articles on high school strength and conditioning and related topics.
- Presented at local, state, and national conferences for several athletic associations.
Develop safe and effective fitness programs that individuals feel comfortable with and allow them to reach their personal goals. Every individual is unique and therefore needs a workout regime that meets their needs and fits into their daily schedule. Programs should target all health and wellness components utilizing a variety of training methods to keep workouts fun and challenging. Most importantly, one's training program should deliver improvements and results that can be seen and felt, whether it is on the playing field or in everyday activities. Develop total athletes by training athleticism. Putting the best athletes on the field increases every teams chance for success.
Working with young athletes to maximize athletic performance by improving their physical abilities. Developing sport specific speed, agility, and explosiveness that are transferred over to the playing field.
Andrew Kossow - Performance & Fitness Coordinator
- B.S. Exercise Science with emphasis in Strength & Conditioning (2015)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- CPR and First Aid
- Performance and Fitness Coordinator at Marquette University High School since 2017.
- Adjunct Instructor at Lakeland University teaching health and performance testing and assessments.
- Conducted and presented research associated with human performance at state and international levels.
- Published peer-reviewed journal article discussing plyometric exercise intensity.
- Former Sports Performance Coordinator at SPS Sports Performance, Racine, WI.
- Strength & Conditioning internships at Marquette University, Marquette University High School and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.