Marquette University High School offers a variety of sport and fitness camps for boys, mainly during the summer months. Programs are taught by MUHS coaches and fitness staff.
- Soccer: 3rd grade-incoming freshmen
- Basketball: 4th grade-incoming freshmen
- Volleyball: 6th grade-seniors
- Wrestling: 5th grade-seniors
- Football: 4th-8th grade
- Football: incoming freshmen-seniors
- Hockey: incoming freshmen-seniors
- Performance & Fitness: incoming freshmen
- Speed & Agility / Vertical Jump Camps: incoming freshmen-seniors
- Strength & Conditioning / Pre-Season Camps: sophomores-seniors
The Marquette High hockey coaches will be holding a required five session of summer contact on May 27, May 30, June 6, June 13 and June 24 at Eble Ice Arena. Sessions for Tuesday will run from 7:15 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Sessions for Saturday will run from 8 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. / 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m./ 2:15 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Both on and off ice training will be included. These sessions are open to all players eligible for MUHS hockey for the winter season of 2017.
Players should bring a snack for the day. Full gear is required and workout clothes. There will be a team cookout following the second session on ice to be organized by the parents. More information regarding the cookout will follow per Coach Kearney.
Cost of the summer contact camp is $205 per player or $41 per session if a student is not able to come to all five sessions. Registration deadline for the camp is Monday, May 15. Complete Registration Form and Eble Release Form below and submit with payment to MUHS.
Please contact Angela Balistrieri, firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-933-7220, Ex. 3041, with any questions regarding the camp.