Sport Camps - Current Students
Sport Camps for Current Students
Thank you for your interest in our summer sport camps. Our in-person summer programming has started but there are still openings in select sport camps.
Marquette University High School offers a variety of summer sport and fitness camps for incoming 9th - 12th grade students. Programs are taught by MUHS coaches and fitness staff.
Register this week if you are interested in joining us for any of the following programs. Grades listed are for fall 2021.
- Football Camp: July 18-22; 4 p.m. - 8 p.m., incoming 9th - 12th grade
- Running Camp: July 6-Aug. 5, 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m., boys and girls entering 8th - 12th grade
- Soccer Camp is FULL for Grade 9
- Volleyball Camp: July 19-22; 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. incoming 9th grade; 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. incoming 10th-12th grade
- Noack Strength & Fitness Center Opportunites (incoming 9th grade): June 21 - July 22, times vary
- Noack Strength & Fitness Center Opportunies (incoming 9th - 12th grade): June21 - July 22, times vary
Review the 2021 brochure to see what types of programs MUHS has to offer. Registration forms are available on the individual sport web pages.
If you have any questions about the sport camps, please contact Angela Balistrieri at email@example.com.