Sport Camps - Current Students
SPORT CAMPS -- COVID-19 UPDATE (june 8, 2020)
The continuing COVID-19 situation has created challenges for all of us. We continue to follow the recommendations of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and State and Federal authorities when making decisions about group gatherings on campus during these uncertain times. Our first priority is the health and safety of students, faculty, coaches, and the entire MUHS community.
At this time, the July sport camps for current students (incoming 9th - 12th grade) listed below are still scheduled. We will evaluate safety protocols closer to the start of these camps and make adjustments or cancellations as necessary.
MUHS will implement specific policies for students, employees, and visitors on campus. These policies will include staggered business hours, health screenings of program participants, required face coverings for participants in classrooms, heightened sanitizing measures, and decreased class and camp enrollments to maintain social distancing in accordance with CDC and Wisconsin health guidelines. More information will be provided closer to the start of summer programming.
Sport Camps for Current Students
Marquette University High School offers a variety of summer sport and fitness camps for Incoming 9th - 12th grade students.
Programs are taught by MUHS coaches and fitness staff.
- Soccer - July 27-31; Incoming 9th Grade
- Football - July 19-23; Incoming 9th - 12th Grade
- Football Strength & Speed Training - July 1-30; Current MUHS Football Program Students - New Dates
- Strength & Fitness Center Athletic Workout Sessions - May 26-July 31 Virtual Training; Incoming 10th - 12th Grade
- Volleyball - CAMP IS FULL July 20-23; Incoming 9th - 12th Grade
Cancelled 2020 Camps:
- Basketball - June 22-25; Incoming 9th Grade
- Cross Country - June 23-July 30; Incoming 9th - 12th Grade
- Hockey - July 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2, 9; Incoming 9th - 12th Grade (as of 6-23-20)
- Lacrosse - June 22-25; Incoming 9th Grade
- Rugby - July 13-16; Incoming 9th Grade
- Strength & Fitness Center Opportunities - July 6-31; Incoming 9th Grade
- Wrestling -June 26-27; Incoming 9th - 12th Grade