Sport Camps - Youth
Sport camps -- COVID-19 UPDATE
Registration is open for July Sport Camps! A new schedule is available.
This summer MUHS will implement specific policies for students, employees, and visitors on campus. These policies will include staggered business hours, health screenings of program participants, required face coverings for participants in classrooms, heightened sanitizing measures, and decreased class and camp enrollments to maintain social distancing in accordance with CDC and Wisconsin health guidelines. More information will be provided closer to the start of summer programming.
Sports Camps for Youth
Marquette University High School offers a variety of youth sport and fitness camps. Programs are taught by MUHS coaches and fitness staff.
Sport and fitness camps for boys entering grade 1 - 8 in the fall 2020:
- Football - July 13-16: Boys entering grades 4 - 8 - NEW DATES
- Rugby - July 13-16; Boys entering grades 6-8
- Soccer - July 27-31; Boys entering grades 3 - 8
- Volleyball - July 13-16; Boys entering grades 5 - 8
- Strength & Fitness Camps - July 6-31; Boys entering grades 7-8 - NEW DATES
- Basketball - Boys entering grades 4 - 8 - POSTPONED
- Lacrosse - Girls and Boys entering grades 1 - 8 - CANCELLED
- Wrestling - Boys entering grades 5 - 8 - CANCELLED