Class of 2018
Senior Portrait & Quote Information for Flambeau Yearbook
Deadline to submit photo and quote - Friday, Oct. 6
Submit both to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior photos must be a formal head-and-shoulder portrait. If a student will not have a traditional portrait taken, we will use his school ID photo for the yearbook.
Download: Senior Portrait Information
- Seniors may only submit one quote.
- The quote must be 16 words or less (including particles like a, the, an, etc.).
- The quote must be in English (no foreign languages or symbols).
- The quote may not include profanity, codes, obscenity or any other language that would be deemed inappropriate for a high school yearbook.
- The quote must include the source (include name of the person, song, movie, TV show, book, etc.)
- Senior Farewell Ads: These ads appear in the back of the yearbook and cost $250. Information will be sent to parents/guardians in January and the content deadline is March 2, 2018.
- Yearbook Distribution: 2018 yearbooks will be available for pick up in August and September 2018.
Senior Shared Live Project
Monday, Feb. 19 - Friday, March 2, 2018
All seniors, as part of their graduation requirements, must successfully complete the Senior Shared Life Project. For that reason, families should not schedule appointments, vacations, college visits, etc. during these dates.
Additionally, the seniors will take part in Reflection Sessions that will be held at Marquette High on Saturday, Feb. 24 and Sunday, Feb. 25. Students will only be required to attend one session on either of these days. These sessions give the students the opportunity to come together and share their insights and perceptions of the Project. Families should not schedule any events that would conflict with these sessions.
This year's Employee Retreat is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 8 and Friday, Feb. 9. While we are aware that this is a popular time for vacations and college visits since the school is closed, do be aware that some Shared Life service sites conduct orientation on those days.
Students will be given more information about the Senior Shared Life project later this semester. In the meantime, please direct any questions to Mr. J.R. Collier (email@example.com) or Mr. Paul Farrell (firstname.lastname@example.org).