Class of 2019
Senior Farewell Ads for Flambeau Yearbook
As our seniors enter the final stretch of their high school career, the Flambeau yearbook staff invites you to honor and congratulate your graduating senior with a personalized senior ad message including photos, quotes and/or a special memory.
All senior ads are ¼-page (4" wide x 5" tall) and cost $225. Your ad may include photos, text, and logos from MUHS, universities, clubs, Scouts, etc. You may create your own ad or submit photos, text and logos and the Flambeau staff will create your ad for an additional $30. The deadline for content varies based on your submission method:
- Ads created by the Flambeau staff are due Wednesday, April 17
- Ads submitted directly to Jostens are due Wednesday, May 1
All content for senior ads must be submitted electronically – in one of two ways:
- Via email to email@example.com (checks payable to MUHS should be mailed or dropped off to the main office, attention Stacy Kodra) OR
- On Jostens website WWW.JOSTENSADSERVICE.COM (payment will be collected electronically)
For more details on formatting and submitting your ad, download: 2019 Flambeau Senior Farewell Ad Form
If you have questions regarding senior ads, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flambeau Yearbook Distribution
2019 yearbooks will be available for pick up in August and September 2019. More information regarding the pick-up process will be sent to senior families.
Senior Shared Live Project
Monday, Feb. 18 - Friday, March 1, 2019
All seniors, as part of their graduation requirements, must successfully complete the Senior Shared Life Project. For that reason, families should not schedule appointments, vacations, college visits, etc. during these dates.
Additionally, the seniors will take part in Reflection Sessions that will be held at Marquette High on Saturday, Feb. 23 and Sunday, Feb. 24. Students will only be required to attend one session on either of these days. These sessions give the students the opportunity to come together and share their insights and perceptions of the Project. Families should not schedule any events that would conflict with these sessions.
This year's Employee Retreat is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 7 and Friday, Feb. 8. While we are aware that this is a popular time for vacations and college visits since the school is closed, do be aware that some Shared Life service sites conduct orientation on those days.
Students will be given more information about the Senior Shared Life project later this semester. In the meantime, please direct any questions to Mr. J.R. Collier (email@example.com) or Mr. Paul Farrell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Senior Portrait & Quote Information for Flambeau Yearbook
Deadline to submit photo and quote - Friday, Oct. 5.
Senior photos must be a formal head-and-shoulder portrait. If a student will not have a traditional portrait taken, we will use his school ID photo for the yearbook.
Download: Senior Portrait Information
- Seniors may only submit one quote.
- The quote must be 16 words or less (including particles like a, the, an, etc.).
- The quote must be in English (no foreign languages or symbols).
- The quote may not include profanity, codes, obscenity or any other language that would be deemed inappropriate for a high school yearbook.
- The quote must include the source (include name of the person, song, movie, TV show, book, etc.)
Link to submit Senior Quotes: https://goo.gl/forms/GamRQaNgSUcB4T6h1