Class of 2021
Graduation Items Available to Order Dec. 7-13, 2020
This year all orders for cap and gown, graduation announcements and graduation accessories will need to be placed online or by phone. Please review the message and instructional video below provided by Jostens. Orders can be placed between Dec. 7-13.
Senior Week at Marquette University High School is Dec. 7-13! Here at Jostens we want to help you celebrate the important moments that matter. Please listen to the video below for information on how to order your Cap & Gown, Custom School Graduation Announcements, and fun Senior Gear! Then, click on the link to place your online order. Order deadline is Sunday, Dec. 13.
Thank you and congratulations Class of 2021!
There are two simple ways to place your order:
Online at JOSTENS.COM or 1-800-JOSTENS (567-8367)
Diploma Information Needed by Oct. 23
Seniors are able to indicate how they would like their name printed on their diplomas by completing the form they received via their MUHS email on Oct. 8. The form needs to be completed by Oct. 23. Students have been asked to discuss this with you prior to completing the form. Most students either choose their full name (First, middle and last names) or (First, middle initial and last name): William John Smith or William J. Smith. The form also has space to indicate any legacy information. If a student's father, grandfather, great-grandfather attended MUHS, please indicate their name and the year of graduation, if known. If you have any questions, please contact Registrar Christie Odenwald at email@example.com.
Military Opt-out Form due Oct. 23
MUHS is required to provide your directory information to military recruiters, if they request it. This information includes your son's name, address and phone number. If you do not wish for your son's information to be released to recruiters, please complete the form by Oct. 23 in order to opt-out. Your son should have received an email with a direct link to the form as well. If you have any questions, contact Registrar Christie Odenwald at firstname.lastname@example.org. Military Opt-Out Form
Senior Portrait & Quote Information for Flambeau Yearbook
Deadline to submit photo and quote - Friday, Oct. 2
Senior photos must be a formal head-and-shoulder portrait. If a student will not have a traditional portrait taken, we will use his school ID photo for the yearbook.
Important details to share with your photographer:
- Photo style: All yearbook senior portraits are formal, indoor studio head-and-shoulder shots – your photographer will know what this means. Your son must wear a dress shirt and tie (suit/sport coat is strongly encouraged). Your son may be photographed in various poses and outfits during a photo session, but the pose sent for the yearbook must be the formal shot.
- Photographers: The official photographer for MUHS is Visual Image Photography (VIP). They are very familiar with our yearbook specifications. If you choose to use another photographer, please communicate the specifications below.
- Digital file format: The Flambeau accepts only digital files – either JPG/JPEG or TIFF. You may email the image to email@example.com. Hard copies will not be accepted. The file name should be titled Lastname_Firstname.
- File size: The yearbook photo must be at least 2"x3" and 300 dpi. The file size should be at least 1 MB.
- Deadline to submit senior photos: Friday, Oct. 2.
- Alternate photo: If your son will not have a traditional portrait taken, that is not a problem; we will use his school ID photo for the yearbook.
- Senior quotes: The deadline for senior quotes is also Friday, Oct. 2. These should be mature statements that are appropriate for all audiences. Students will receive more information about quotes via their school email.
- Senior farewell ads: These ads appear in the back of the yearbook. Information will be sent at a later date. Ads will be due the first week of April.
- Yearbook distribution: 2020 yearbooks can be picked up in September-October 2020.
- Alejandra Martinez, Flambeau Yearbook Advisor