Welcome! Every mother of a student at MUHS is a member of Mothers Guild.
As an MUHS mom you are invited to participate in those Mothers Guild activities that interest you and fit into your busy schedule. Getting involved in many of the activities and opportunities not only serves the school, the community, and God, but allows moms to get to know other Marquette High families and create lasting friendships.
Mothers Guild Officers
- Co Presidents: Lisa Blair and Kristin Duffey
- Co Vice Presidents: Deb Brodzinski and Beth Von Rueden
- Treasurer: Jennifer Tierney
- Secretary: Andrea Gaines
"The loveliest Masterpiece of the Heart of God
is the love of a Mother"
- Saint Therese of Lisieux
Don't forget to sign up for...
Have a great photo from the Mother and Son Dinner Dance?
The yearbook staff would love to review your photos for the 2018 Flambeau Yearbook. Follow these easy steps to download your photos using the REPLAYIT App.
- Search for the app in your app store. It is free to download.
- Once you download the app, find "Marquette University High School."
- Complete the registration questions.
- Once you are registered, click and look at the photo-stream for our school. Click on "Take Photo" on the bottom and upload your photo.
- Please add tagging material information if possible. Names are a tremendous help!
MUHS Mothers Guild 2018 Retreat
Mothers Guild Registration
We ask that you register online as a member of Mothers Guild so we can communicate with you about upcoming meetings and events. In addition, you can let us know the ways in which you wish to be involved in Mothers Guild and MUHS. To be directed to our registration site, click the button below.
Your registration donation of $10 will help fund Mothers Guild activities. You can remit your donation in one of two ways:
In Person: Pay by cash or check (made payable to MUHS Mothers Guild at the Mothers Guild table on Registration Day (August 21).
By Mail: Send a $10 check (made payable to MUHS Mothers Guild) to:
Attn: Mothers Guild - Holly Day
3401 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53208
If you have any questions or need to change your registration please contact Jill Hubley, MUHS Mothers Guild Volunteer Coordinator, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 414-852-4150.