Registration Day is Wednesday, Aug. 18
- Freshman (A-L) -- 8 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
- Freshman (M-Z) -- 9:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Seniors -- 10:30 a.m. -1 1:45 a.m.
- Juniors -- 12:15 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Sophomores -- 1:30 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
All students should attend registration during the indicated times.
Freshmen will attend an orientation on Thursday, Aug. 19 and Friday, Aug. 20.
The first day of classes is Monday, Aug. 23.
- Class transition time is 6 minutes.
- Homerooms will meet three times per week to provide student activities and socialization during the day.
- Dedicated Advising time will be provided to address the socio-emotional well being of students.
- Late start will be offered on Thursdays with a Liturgy period for worship and faith formation.
* Period begins with morning prayer.
** Daily Announcements take place at the end of this period.
*** Daily Examen: Period will begin with 3 minutes of silent reflection.
Food Service Updates
Quest Food Management Services has announced that the cafeteria will be re-opening this fall. All food station lines will be open, offering both breakfast and lunch while following CDC guidelines. Changes for this year include:
- RevTrak – New Online Payment System
This new online service will allow families to monitor their son's lunchtime purchases, track what their son has been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, and have an email reminder sent when an account balance gets low. This cashless system keeps the lunch lines moving. To activate these features, an online parent account is needed. Instructions with student user ID and a verification code was emailed to families on July 30. Student Dining Program Details
- Easy Access to Menus on the FDMealPlanner App
FDMealPlanner provides the school dining menu – by month, by day and by food station. Just download the app on your smartphone. FDMeal Planner Registration Instructions
For more information, visit: https://www.muhsdining.com. Questions can be directed to Quest's District Manager, Rebecca Cohen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Felicia Clements, Food Service Director at email@example.com.
Updated information regarding purchasing textbooks can be found on the Bookstore webpage.
Book Program - If you have been previously notified by the Admissions Department that you are a part of the School Book Program, do not attend the Used Book Sale or purchase books from another source. More information will be provided to you regarding your book pickup process.
Summer reading is required for full-year and semester-long courses. Reading to be completed by the first day of school.
All Incoming Freshmen: The Last Summer of the Death Warriors by Francisco Stork
All Rising Sophomores: Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
- Myth and Culture: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Expository Writing: The Fire Next Time by James Baldwin
- Perspectives in Science Fiction: Ubik by Philip K. Dick
- Poetry as Power: The Wasteland and Other Writings by T.S. Eliot
- World Literature: Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt (Mr. Costa's Classes)
- World Literature: The Inferno (Norton Critical Edition) by Dante (Mr. Reyes' Classes)
- Advanced Writing: The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Plays of Shakespeare: The Theban Plays: Oedipus Rex, Oedipus at Colonus and Antigone by Sophocles
- Literature of Great Britain: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- AP English Literature and Composition: Beowulf: A New Verse Translation translated by Seamus Heaney
Noack Strength and Fitness Programs
Information regarding these fitness programs will be provided to students in the coming weeks.
- Freshmen Fitness Program
All freshmen will receive information and an orientation to the fitness requirement during the week of Sept. 6. The Freshman Fitness Program is a requirement for graduation, much like service and retreats.
- Hilltopper Strength & Conditioning
Registration for the fall session of Hilltopper Sports Performance Academy and Blue & Gold Club will take place Aug. 9-20. Workouts will begin the first week of school. Athletes are encouraged to participate in the Academy program. Both in-season and off-season athletes are encouraged to register for the fall session.