Information to prepare for the 2020-2021 school year will be posted here for your convenience. Flyers or forms will not be mailed home as in previous years.
Additional resources will be added as they become available.Reopening Plan
Start of Year and CalendarWe want to fully support your son as he adjusts to our hybrid model. While MUHS teachers have participated in professional development and planning throughout the summer, we will continue to make adjustments to support and care for your son as he returns to school in a safe manner. We appreciate your continued understanding as we make adjustments to address the many needs of our current situation.
- We will commence the school year with a gradual return.
- The registration and welcome back process for sophomores, juniors, and seniors will be streamlined and is optional for in-person participation on Wednesday, Aug. 19.
- Freshman registration, orientation, and the first days of classes will occur on Thursday, Aug. 20, and Friday, Aug. 21, starting at 8 a.m.
- The first day of in-person classes for Team Blue is Monday, Aug. 24. (Team Gold will not report virtually on this day).
- The first day of in-person classes for Team Gold is Tuesday, Aug. 25. (Team Blue will not report virtually on this day.).
- The first day of classes for those participating as full-time Hilltoppers@Home students is Wednesday, Aug. 26. These are students whose families have completed the opt-in form. (Students who attended on Monday or Tuesday will not report virtually on Wednesday.).
- On Thursday, Aug. 27, Team Blue will attend classes at MUHS; Team Gold and Hilltoppers@Home will attend virtually.
- Please see the first quarter calendar of classes.
Two methods to purchase textbooks are available. Information about the Used Books Sale sponsored by Mothers Guild and our online bookstore eCampus can be found on the MUHS Bookstore webpage:
Textbooks should be purchased by the first day of school. We advise students to purchase all other school supplies after the first day of classes when teachers will distribute course syllabi stating required course materials.
Due to COVID-19 we will be streamlining the registration process for sophomores, juniors and seniors. Please only come during your registration time.
Note - All freshmen will be in attendance both Thursday, Aug. 20, and Friday, Aug. 21, for combined registration and orientation days.
Wednesday, August 19
Sophomore Registration (A - L Blue) -- 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Sophomore Registration (M - Z Gold) -- 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Junior Registration (A - L Blue) -- 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Junior Registration (M - Z Gold) -- 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Senior Registration (A - L Blue) -- 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Senior Registration (M - Z Gold) -- 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Steps for Aug. 19 Registration Day:
- Arrive to the school during the designated date and time. The first stop at registration is the Tuition Station. Tuition must be paid in full or loan papers must be signed before a student can proceed through registration. All students who have fulfilled this requirement will be given a pass to move through registration; all stations will check this pass.
- Report to Student ID photo station. A SHIRT AND TIE MUST BE WORN FOR THIS PICTURE. This picture will appear in the yearbook.
- Additional stations will be added as needed.