Hello Hilltoppers! The College Counseling Team is here to support and guide you with your continued college search and decision questions.
FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS:
Class of 2022: Congratulations to our graduates! Go and set the world on fire!
- A final MUHS transcript, showing verification of graduation, will be sent by June 15 to the college each senior reported to our office that he will be attending. Students who had not yet reported a college decision to our office OR make a change to the college decision told to our office must email Ms. Gail Sahagún at email@example.com to share this final decision. Every college requires an official final transcript for enrolling freshmen. Please note: Final transcripts will be held and not released to a student’s chosen college until all MUHS fees are paid. Balance due questions can be directed to the MUHS Business Office.
- As you depart MUHS, here are few closing final tips and reminders for our Class of 2022!
Class of 2023: You have now joined the status of “rising senior” in the college search process!
- Please check out our Summer Tips for the Class of 2023 – some very doable steps to have you College AppReady for when you return to senior year.
- Save the date for our mandatory Senior Night College Information Program on Thursday, Aug. 18, at 6:30 p.m. in the O’Rourke Performing Arts Hall. Plan to attend with your parent(s) to learn how college admission and scholarship applications will be processed and other important information. More details will be shared by email with Class of 2023 parents and students in early August – please add this program to your family calendar.
- Transcript requests for Fall 2023 college applications will begin to be accepted in early September. The transcript request process will be reviewed at the Aug. 18 Senior Night.
- Happy summer Hilltoppers! See you in fall!
FOR COLLEGE ADMISSION REPRESENTATIVES:
Please visit our For College Admission Reps page for additional resources and information.