Hello Hilltoppers! The College Counseling Team is here to support and guide you with your continued college search and decision questions.
FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS:
Class of 2021: Congratulations to our graduates! All 4 One!
- A final MUHS transcript, showing verification of graduation, will be sent by June 15 to the college each senior reported to our office that he will be attending. Students who had not yet reported a college decision to our office OR make a change to the college decision told to our office must email Ms. Gail Sahagún at firstname.lastname@example.org to share this final decision. Every college requires an official final transcript for enrolling freshmen. Please note, final transcripts will not be released if there is a balance due on a student’s Smart Tuition account.
- As you prepare to Go and Set the World on Fire, here are few closing final tips and reminders for our Class of 2021!
Class of 2022: You have now joined the status of “rising senior” in the college search process!
- Please check out our Summer Tips – some very doable steps to keep you AppReady for when you return to Senior Year.
- Please save the date for our mandatory Senior Night College Information Program on Thursday, Aug. 19, at 6:30 p.m. in the O’Rourke Performing Arts Hall. Plan to attend with your parent(s) to learn how college admission and scholarship applications will be processed and other important information. More details will be shared by email with Class of 2022 parents and students in early August – please stay tuned!
- Transcript requests for Fall 2022 college applications will begin to be accepted in early September. The transcript request process will be reviewed at the Aug. 19 Senior Night.
- Happy summer Hilltoppers! See you in fall!
FOR COLLEGE ADMISSION REPRESENTATIVES:
Please visit our For College Admission Reps page for additional resources and information.