IMPORTANT UPDATE – Please read before logging into Naviance
Naviance recently upgraded its security for all users in late January 2020.
If a student has not logged into Naviance since late January, upon his initial login attempt he will receive a message in a large red box that directs him to check his email to access a temporary password. Please take time in reading and following these directions and tips we have gained from assisting other students in this process:
- Students: Check your MUHS Inbox or Spam (check both places) for an email from a sender titled "Mailer".
- That email will have a temporary password. If you have received multiple emails from Mailer, use the most recent temporary password sent.
- Carefully copy/paste the full temporary password into your Naviance login page.
- You will then be prompted to reset a new Naviance password of at least 10 characters.
- Hit Continue and you will be redirected to login again.
- Login using your Username and the new password you created.