Please read before logging into Naviance
From the Naviance login landing page linked below,
parents and students both use the “Student” user type for login.
- Students and parents share the same Naviance login information so they can view the same resources. Parents, please ask your son for his Naviance email and password.
- Please take time in reading and following these directions and tips we have gained from assisting other students in this process
- From the Naviance landing page, choose the Student user type. This will then take you to the login page. Enter student’s email and password
- If a login is not successful, click “Forgot your password” then check your MUHS Inbox or Spam (check both places) for an email from a sender titled Naviance Student Account
- This email will have a temporary password. If you have received multiple emails from Naviance Student Account, use the most recent temporary password sent.
- Carefully copy/paste the full temporary password into your Naviance login page.
- You will then be prompted to reset a new Naviance password of at least 10 characters. Hit Continue and you will be redirected to log in again. Log in using your Username and the new password you created.