Please read before logging into Naviance
Naviance recently upgraded its security for all users in late January 2020. If a student has not logged into Naviance since late January, upon his initial login attempt he will receive a message in a large red box that directs him to check his email to access a temporary password. Please take time in reading and following these directions and tips we have gained from assisting other students in this process
- Students: Check your MUHS Inbox or Spam (check both places) for an email from a sender titled "Mailer".
- That email will have a temporary password. If you have received multiple emails from Mailer, use the most recent temporary password sent.
- Carefully copy/paste the full temporary password into your Naviance login page.
- You will then be prompted to reset a new Naviance password of at least 10 characters.
- Hit Continue and you will be redirected to login again.
- Log in using your Username and the new password you created.
From the Naviance login landing page linked below, parents and students should both use the “Student” user type for login.
Students and parents share the same Naviance login information so they can view the same resources. Parents, please ask your son for his login information.