Quest Food Management Services, Inc. is the new dining services and hospitality management provider for the Marquette University High School cafeteria, catering and athletic concessions. This move follows a comprehensive discovery process during which MUHS evaluated a variety of food service suppliers at public, private and other Jesuit schools. Quest currently serves Loyola Academy, St. Ignatius College Prep, University of Detroit Jesuit High School & Academy, New Trier Township High School, St. Viator High School, Lake Forest High School, Benet Academy, Fenwick High School, Notre Dame High School, Hinsdale Township High Schools District 86, Carmel Catholic High School and Glenbrook High Schools District 225.
Quest is a locally-owned and operated business founded in 1985. Changes emerging from this new partnership with Quest include:
- Scratch-Made, Assemble-to-Order Food – Food will be prepared from scratch and assembled-to-order to meet student’s individual dining wishes and restrictions. Quest offers a delicious assortment of wholesome, hearty dining options and has experience serving these in environments similar to MUHS.
- Localized Program Approach – Quest’s entrepreneurial, customized approach will allow the program to be tailored to Marquette High's needs, driven by frequent focus groups and surveys involving students and the Hilltopper community.
- New Menus – Featuring more choices, seasonal and regionally-available ingredients, local and global food concepts, as well as a variety of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Responsibly-Sourced Food – Sourcing of milk that is local and free of added growth hormones, trans-fat free oils and non-GMO soy oil, sustainable seafood, USDA-certified proteins and offering fair trade and rainforest alliance coffees and teas.
In addition, Quest will offer opportunities to all existing dining services team members, many of whom have become a part of the Marquette University High School community.
More information regarding fall dining options and modifcations will be provided in early August.
Student Lunch Accounts
- Quest will continue to use MySchoolBucks for student lunch accounts. Money from the 2019-2020 school year will automatically be available for the 2020-2021 school year. More information will be available in early August.
- Class of 2020 students will receive a refund. Information will be sent directly to these families.