"Wild West Homecoming"
Homecoming Dance - Saturday, Oct. 5Time:
- Doors will open at 7 p.m. and will close at 7:45 p.m.
- Doors will re-open at 10 p.m. and the dance will end at 10:30 p.m.
- All rides should arrive prior to the 10:30 p.m. end time
- $30 per couple ticket
- $15 per single ticket (for currently enrolled Marquette University High School students only)
- Tickets are required for all students and guests
- In order to receive a T-shirt, the registration form and payment must be turned in by Wednesday, Sept. 18
- Registrations and payment will be accepted until Wednesday, Sept. 25, but students will not receive a T-shirt after the Sept. 18 deadline.
- Link to ticket form: Homecoming Registration Form
Permission Slip for Dates
- Completed permission slips must be submitted by Wednesday, Sept. 25
- Link to date permission slip: Homecoming Permission Slip
- Seniors will be allowed to dress in theme clothing (Prohibitions: no masks, revealing tops, sunglasses or weapons of any kind - toy or otherwise).
- All other classes need to dress semi-formal (shirt & tie, dress pants and shoes, sport coat suggested).
- Cowboy hats are allowed for all grades.
- No one will be allowed to go barefoot, so wear comfortable shoes to dance in.
- No overly tight or excessively revealing attire will be permitted (hemline, cleavage, any midsection showins is inappropriate and will be asked to cover up or leave the dance, etc.).
Theme Days & Activities
Monday, Sept. 30
- Wear any denim or flannel. Wear cowboy boots and hats too, if you have them.
Tuesday, Oct. 1
- Support your favorite colleges by repping their clothing.
Wednesday, Oct. 2
- Color War:
Freshman - Green
Sophomores - Red
Juniors - Blue
Senors - White-Out
Thursday, Oct. 3
- Shirt and Tie
- All-school Homecoming Mass
Friday, Oct. 4
- Represent the Hilltoppers with Blue & Gold
- All-school Pep Assembly
- Homecoming Football Game at 7 p.m. vs Sussex Hamilton H.S., Hart Park