Support MUHS

Give the Experience

Kairos Retreat, dedicated teachers, rigorous academics, Senior Shared Life, JUG, strong friendships – all make up the unique Marquette University High School experience. Here at MUHS, we are dedicated to transforming boys into Men For Others, but we need your help.

Tuition only covers 67% of the actual cost to provide a Marquette High education. The remaining 33% (the “gap”) is covered by endowment revenue, auxiliary services and annual gifts from alumni, parents, alumni parents, grandparents and friends. We rely on contributions to help fund teachers’ salaries, instructional programming, co-curricular activities, building operations and maintenance and general administration.

Together we can make a difference! Give to MUHS and you are giving a young man the Marquette High experience and transforming his life.

Between Two Feelys

The Topper Zone

Feely Ruins Everything