Annual Fund

Annual Fund

A gift to the Annual Fund will help us continue our tradition of Faith, Scholarship and Community.

The purpose of the Annual Fund is to raise essential funds from our alumni, parents of alumni and friends to give the MUHS experience to deserving young men.

Although tuition constitutes a majority of the school's revenue, it covers about 67 percent of the actual cost of a MUHS education. The remaining 33 percent is covered by endowment revenue and unrestricted gifts like those given to the Annual Fund.

Reunion Giving

Each year, the alumni from the reunion classes are asked to increase their annual giving contributions in honor of their graduation celebration and in appreciation of the excellence in education that continues to thrive at Marquette High.

For more information, please contact Katie Burton, Director of Development Services; 414-933-7220, Ext. 3067; .

2017-18 Annual Fund Brochure