Parent Partnership

Parent Partnership

The Parent Partnership is the primary means by which current parents are asked to support the school beyond tuition.

Countless activities and events comprise the Marquette University High School experience. We intentionally keep tuition lower than the actual cost of a Marquette High education to make this experience available to as many young men as possible.

Although tuition constitutes a majority of the school's revenue, it is set at about 67 percent of the actual cost of a MUHS education. The remaining 33 percent is covered by endowment revenue and unrestricted gifts like those given to the Parent Partnership. This year, the difference between tuition and the true cost of a Marquette High education is $6,510.

For more information, please contact Katie Burton, Director of Development Services; 414-933-7220, Ext. 3067; .

2017-18 Parent Partnership Brochure